Tailor-made product solutions for your thermal engineering heating or cooling tasks involving thermal engineering
HexaLine heat exchangers
With our heat exchangers, you can ensure the transfer of thermal energy from one media to another. From the analysis of the process data to the finished product, we take over all steps for the customisation of the components.
With our HexaLine heat exchangers, we are at your side – from thermal engineering design to the delivery of the finished heat exchanger. Here, our double-tube heat exchangers win over our customers with their simple and compact design, while the shell-and-tube heat exchangers with a large number of thin inner tubes are ideally suited for high-volume flow rates and/or demanding heat transfer tasks.
Double-pipe heat exchangers
- Simple design (“tube-in-tube heat exchangers”)
Shell-and-tube heat exchangers
- Variety of thin tubes welded to head plate. Baffles in the outer shell provide better flow in the secondary chamber.
The special products complete the wide product range of Sommer & Strassburger. In addition to HexaLine heat exchangers, under the brand name AseptraLine® we offer tank sight glasses with minimal dead space along with high-pressure flanges for high process pressures, which are based on an aseptic design.
Advantages of HexaLine heat exchangers
Request specific HexaLine heat exchangers now
Our form will help you to target your request. In this manner, we can react precisely to your request without losing a lot of time.
Our shell-and-tube heat exchangers are differentiated into industrial, food and especially pharmaceutical applications:
- Heat exchangers completely welded
- The heads of the heat exchangers can be removed for better cleaning of the inner tubes
- The DTS (double tube sheet) design is used, with which the primary and secondary compartments are completely isolated from each other by an additional head plate, in order to exclude any mixing of the two media.
Documents / Downloads
product data sheet (PDF)
Feel free to contact us. We would be happy to advise you.
Inquire with us; we would be happy to advise you. Our highly specialised team will find the right solution for your requirements.